Price: £10 (on the door)
Duration: 1 h. 30 min.
Have you ever thought of how your life could be if, you could stop feeling afraid and dare to do and be what you would have always liked?
If you would like to discover your true potential, this workshop is for you!
We will focus on:
- How does your past impact, consciously or unconsciously, and how has it been able to limit or sabotage how you to achieve success?
- How does the limbic brain make automatic decisions and automatically react without our awareness?
- How to reprogram your mind, to start over and release your power…
- How to develop a more positive outlook on your confidence and self-esteem.
- How to build courage and mental strength.
- How to improve your motivation to set clear, challenging yet achievable personal goals.
- And how to persuade and motivate others.
- Understand why you lack confidence and motivation
- Ways to challenge fear of failure
- "Reprogramming" techniques for changing the way you see yourself and the world around you
- Improving your own self esteem using specific positive thoughts and different techniques
- Identifying productive and unproductive behaviours and their effect on ourselves and others
- Improving your confidence when dealing with people
- Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself as well as others
- Discover what a winning attitude is made of
- Explanation of the contents
- Group and individual dynamics, games and role-plays
- Observation and reflection exercises: sharing