Price: £10 (on the door)
Duration: 2,5 h.
Would you like to build your confidence and improve your communication skills?
By raising your public speaking aptitudes, your will become more conscious of your personal potential, emotionally stronger. It will help you to be a better listener, as well as to develop your reading and writing skills, and your general speech fluency.
If you are looking for a career advancement, impress your boss and personalise your professional reputation, this workshop is also for you. You can increase your social network considerably, as public speaking engagements are great places to meet new social and professional contacts.
On top of that, if you would like to change the world, gaining public speaking skills will also help you to assume leadership in a group, voice your ideas and take advantage of the influence you have. You will be able to motivate, persuade and inspire others.
- Managing nerves and stress
- The importance of voice and image
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Interpersonal aspects
- Preparing your presentation
- Management of the presentation
- Explanation of the contents
- Group and individual dynamics, games and role-playing